For example, your engineering team can receive a notification whenever a user receives an error, along with details about the error. From there, the engineering team can resolve the issue in real-time and coordinate directly within your flow.
Similarly, your team can get updated instantly whenever a customer upgrades or downgrades, and see exactly how much it affects your yearly subscriptions. The account can be discussed in the moment, and a representative can contact the customer, if appropriate.
To set up the integration:
- From Woopra's web app, select AppConnect in the bottom left.
- Click the Flowdock app icon and click Install.
- Click Authorize.
To set up notifications:
- From the Triggers section in Woopra, open or create a new trigger.
- Define your segmentation and trigger filters, then select the Flowdock Send Message action from the list on the right.
- Select which flow you would like to send the message to, then add the message content.
Repeat these steps for each type of event that you would like to receive in CA Flowdock.