Unsupported -- User Management Helper
The Rally-User-Management kit is an enhanced toolset for Rally subscription administrators who want to bulk create/update users in their Rally subscription, enable/disable users, and assign permissions.
Rally-User-Management provides the following updates and enhancements from the original user_mgmt toolkit:
- Updated to use rally_api gem instead of rally_rest_api
- rally_api greatly improves speed and reliability.
- Provides bulk permission management granular to Projects (original provisioned at Workspace level only)
- Ruby 1.9.3
- rally_api 0.9.1 or higher
- You can install rally_api and dependent gems by using: gem install rally_api
The Rally user management toolkit takes a set of users formatted in a Tab-Delimited text file and performs the following functions:
- Creates the users in your Rally subscription if they do not exist, and
- Assigns and/or updates permissions to users across workspaces and projects.
- Assigns and/or updates team memberships for users across projects
- Enables or disables user in your Rally subscription