- Update the state of a work item by dragging-and-dropping
- View cumulative task progress
- View essential details of all tasks associated to user stories and defects
- View essential details of all defects associated to user stories
- Access editors for user stories, defects, and tasks, without leaving the page
- Mark work items as blocked or ready-to-pull
- Filter cards by owner
- Add, copy, and delete work items
Click here to learn how to use all of the features available from the app.
The Iteration Burndown app displays work remaining and completed in the iteration, to proactively anticipate whether the committed work will be delivered by the iteration end date. It is also useful during iteration retrospective meetings to help identify events during the iteration or problems with estimation during planning.
- Remaining task hours are represented by blue bars
- Completed story points are represented by green bars
- Ideal burndown rate is represented by a black line
- Hover over the bars or line to see detailed figures on current and past progress
- View all comments in the workspace
- View FormattedID, name, time, comment author, and details information for each comment
- Hover over the highlighted FormattedID of work items to view its description
- Click the FormattedID of work items to navigate to the item's detail page
- Click the highlighted author name to view email and instant messenger contact information (if entered)
- Click the Reply link at the bottom of each comment to add a discussion to the work item
- Click the Show more link at the bottom of the app to load additional past discussions
The Iteration Summary app helps you understand how an iteration is going, with text-based guidance. Based on the status of work and defects, you'll see shows colored indicators that help your team address problems as they happen.
Learn more about data displayed the Iteration Summary app: