Use Tideways to monitor and profile your PHP and HHVM application performance. Alerts about performance regressions, errors, and exceptions can be sent to your CA Flowdock team inbox.
To set up the integration:
- In Tideways, go to your account settings page and Integrations.
- Click Connect Flowdock.
- Confirm that you grant access for the Profile, Integrations, and Flow APIs to Tideways.
To configure an alert to send messages to CA Flowdock:
- Go to the alerts configuration of one of your applications.
- Create a new Alert Action and select Flowdock as a target.
You can specify the flow that you want to post messages into here.
- Assign the Alert Action to one or all of your Alert Conditions.