System Requirement Validation Document
If you work in a high-assurance environment, you may need to generate documents that prove requirements have been implemented and print or export those documents to repositories in order to pass audits.
The System Requirements Validation Document App shows how functional and nonfunctional requirements are implemented by generating a printable report.
When printed, a signature line and printed date are appended to the bottom of the document.
Product Requirement section
- Market Requirement: Specified SRS tagged story's parent link and name
- System Requirement: Specified SRS tagged story link and name
- Acceptance Date: Specified SRS tagged story acceptance date
System Requirement Description section
- Specification: Specified SRS tagged story link and name
- Description: Specified SRS tagged story description
- Functional Stories: Specified SRS tagged story's children links and names
Test Case section
This section loops through the test cases of the specified SRS story and its child stories. If no test cases exist, this section does not display.
- Test Case: Link and name of test case
- Story: Story that attaches to this test case
- Test Case Description: Description for this test case
- Last Run: Date that this test case was last ran
- Steps: Table of steps defined for this test case