Super Customizable Iteration Chart
You can select several different types of charts to view iteration data. Click one of the chart icons to change the view:
- Stacked Bar
Below the Chart Type section, you can control what data is used to draw the chart.
Select the checkbox next to each Schedule State field value to display on the chart. Next to the schedule state name is a drop-down menu to select what color the value uses. The Trend checkbox to the right of each schedule state draws a line on the chart based on past daily statistics, showing you the rate at which work is being moved into that state.
Select one of the check boxes in the Ideal Lines section to display a line that shows the ideal rate of completing work during the course of the iteration. The line calculates the total amount of story or task work scheduled in the iteration, and divides that figure by the total number of days.
This is helpful during the middle of an iteration to see if your team is completing and accepting work at a rate sufficient to finish by the iteration end date.
The Burndown To Do option trends downward left to right, while the Burnup Accepted option trends in the opposite direction.
Three different options are available for displaying the amount of work in the chart. Select one of the radio buttons to change the scope of the y-axis:
- Story: Draws the chart using the Plan Estimate field of user stories
- Task: Draws the chart using the Task Estimate field of tasks
- To Do: Draws the chart using the To Do field of tasks
Select the Show Data Table checkbox to display a day-by-day breakdown of work in each schedule state in a table format. All schedule states will display. Data in the table adjusts according to your unit option selection.
- Use the Iteration drop-down menu to view other iterations in your project
- Print the chart by selecting the Print option from the Actions drop-down menu in the upper-right corner
- Use the Auto Height setting to automatically adjust the vertical space of the app based on the amount of visible data