- View story hierarchies and associated tasks
- Filter the top level of the hierarchy by workspace and project
- Re-parent stories and tasks with drag-and-drop
- Click the FormattedID to see the details of a story or task
- Edit, copy, or delete work items directly from the app
Watch the video below to learn how to use the app to manage your hierarchies:
Rally Portfolio Manager users can see work that is not associated with a portfolio item—indicating work that may not be in alignment with the portfolio.
You can add multiple copies of the app to a custom page and re-parent between the apps. This is useful for viewing and modifying hierarchies that exist in different projects. This feature also works when the Portfolio Hierarchy app is installed. Drag a user story or hierarchy of user stories into a portfolio item in the app.