- View story hierarchies and associated tasks
- Filter the top level of the hierarchy by workspace and project
- Re-parent stories and tasks with drag-and-drop
- Click the FormattedID to see the details of a story or task
- Edit, copy, or delete work items directly from the app
CA Agile Central Portfolio Manager users can see work that is not associated with a portfolio item—indicating work that may not be in alignment with the portfolio.
You can add multiple copies of the app to a custom page and re-parent between the apps. This is useful for viewing and modifying hierarchies that exist in different projects. This feature also works when the Portfolio Hierarchy app is installed. Drag a user story or hierarchy of user stories into a portfolio item in the app.
If there isn't a feature for a story, it displays in the Story Hierarchy app. If the story has a feature, it displays under that feature in the Portfolio Hierarchy app. In the Story Hierarchy app, you can see which stories need features (orphaned stories). You can also drag a story (from the Story Hierarchy app) and drop it to a feature in the Portfolio Hierarchy app to parent it to that feature.