Make your Sprint.ly project management activity visible in CA Flowdock by following these steps:
- In Sprint.ly, open your settings and choose Services from the sidebar.
- From the Product drop-down menu, choose the project or product you want to integrate with CA Flowdock.
- From the Service drop-down menu, choose Flowdock.
- Select a flow below and copy the flow's API token to Sprint.ly's Flow API token field. You need to log in to see your flows and API tokens.
- Ensure the Enabled field is selected and click Save Flowdock Settings.
- Repeat these steps for all Sprint.ly projects you wish to integrate with CA Flowdock.
You should now receive activity from your Sprint.ly projects straight into your flow.