Set Up Your Flowdock Beta Integration
Flowdock is a team collaboration app for desktop, mobile, and web. Work on things that matter, be transparent and solve problems across tools, teams, and time zones.
The video below demonstrates how to install and configure the beta version of the CA Agile Central integration for Flowdock. Before attempting these steps, ensure you have contacted the CA Agile Central beta team, who must first enable access.
To set up the integration:
- In Flowdock, open the flow that you want the real time change messages sent to.
- Click the gear icon next to the Inbox search box.
- On Manage Inbox Sources, click Add New next to CA Agile Central projects.
- Enter your CA Agile Central credentials so Flowdock can access CA Agile Central on your behalf.
- Click on the projects, and the object types that will have change messages forward to the flow.
- Click the Add Projects button.
If you encounter issues with Flowdock or the integration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.