Sentry is an error notification tool that can be used on several different platforms.
To set up the integration:
- In Sentry, select the project you want to integrate and click the Settings tab.
- Choose Manage Integrations at the bottom of the navigation on the left.
- Check the enabled checkbox next to Flowdock in the list of integrations and click Save changes.
- Click the Flowdock link in the list. Copy the token of the of the flow in which you want the notifications to display.
- Paste the token into Sentry's Configure Flowdock view (which should now be open). You need to log in to see your flows and API tokens.
- Click Save changes.
You should now receive CA Flowdock notifications from any errors that come into Sentry.