Microsoft TFS 2015 for Work Items
The CA Agile Central Connector for Team Foundation Server
The CA Agile Central Connector to Microsoft TFS for Work Items allows you to synchronize work items in TFS with artifacts in CA Agile Central. The connector runs on a Windows computer behind your firewall using Microsoft's TFS (Team Foundation Server) interface and accesses CA Agile Central through our Web Service API. Most fields between the two systems can be synchronized.
The connector provides five services to synchronize objects between CA Agile Central and TFS:
- Copy work items created in TFS to CA Agile Central (defects, user stories, or test cases only)
- Copy work items created in CA Agile Central (defects, user stories, tasks, or test cases only) to TFS work items
- Update CA Agile Central work items based on changes made in TFS
- Update TFS work items based on changes made to CA Agile Central work items
- Update CA Agile Central fields and TFS fields (may not be used in conjunction with the other update services)
See the TFS Installation & User Guide for information on installing, configuring, and using the connector.
To learn more about CA Agile Central's Visual Studio plugin, which allows developers to view and update artifacts without leaving the Visual Studio IDE, click here.