Use the Portfolio Hierarchy app to visualize and manage the relationships between different levels of portfolio items and the stories that support them. This is a useful app for project managers and product owners.
This app displays portfolio items and their children, including user stories.
Use drag-and-drop to:
- Re-parent portfolio items, enforcing parents of the appropriate type
- Re-parent stories to other stories
- Re-parent tasks to other lowest-level stories
- Move stories to become children of the appropriate type of portfolio item
Click the gear icon to edit, copy, delete items, or add a child directly from the hierarchy. When working with user stories in the hierarchy, you can add, edit, copy, and delete tasks using the gear menu.
The Query field is available in the app settings menu. Enter SQL-style queries to filter the data displayed in the app based on field values.
Hover over the filter icon to display the current settings.
To change the settings:
- Click the gear icon at the top of the app and select Edit Settings.
- Select one of the following options:
- Follow Global Project Setting
- Choose Specific Project
Filter the top level of items presented in the app. Project settings apply only to the top level of the hierarchy.