PagerDuty provides on-call schedule management, alerting, and incident tracking. Receive real-time alerts in your flow and update the status of these alerts from CA Flowdock by integrating PagerDuty and CA Flowdock. Watch an example.
To set up the integration:
- Open the flow that you want to integrate with PagerDuty.
- Open the Inbox Settings from the gear menu next to the flow's name.
- Click Add new on the PagerDuty row.
- Enter your PagerDuty domain name and click the generated link to open your PagerDuty API keys page.
- Create a new API key to be used by CA Flowdock with a helpful description (such as CA Flowdock). Because CA Flowdock needs to create webhooks and can update the status of alerts, a read-only API key will not work.
- Copy the new API key and paste it into the API key field in the Flowdock PagerDuty setup window, then click Continue.
- Select the PagerDuty services for which you would like to receive alerts in your flow.
- Click Connect.
You should now be receiving PagerDuty alerts in your flow's team inbox. To remove an existing PagerDuty service from your flow, remove it from the flow's Inbox Settings.