Modifying Schedule States
Schedule State behaves slightly different from custom drop-down fields:
- It can only have six values, two of which may be hidden and customized.
- Four of the values are non-modifiable (they cannot be edited or disabled):
- There is a customizable value before Defined ("Custom 1"), and a customizable value after Accepted ("Custom 2")
To change either of the two custom values, follow these steps:
- Bring up the Schedule State field editor window.
- Click the setup icon in the upper right corner of CA Agile Central.
- Click the Workspaces & Projects link.
- Select the name of your workspace.
- Click the Fields link that appears in the sidebar to the left.
- Select Defect or User Story from the Work Item drop-down. Changes to this field will span across all work items that contain it, and work items will be updated to reflect any changes to the schedule state.
- Click the gear icon to the left of the Schedule State field and select Edit.
- Select the Custom 1 value by clicking on it in the Drop Down List Values box.
- Change the value in the Value field.
- Change the value in the Legend field.
- Check the checkbox next to the Enabled field.
- Save your changes.
Your new Schedule State value(s) are now ready to use.