by CA Agile Central for Jenkins 2.x
Understand all your Jenkins builds using CA Agile Central
Understand build health over time
Track how your builds are improving over time to identify trends. Zoom in on high-performing teams to determine best-practices.
Jenkins, formerly known as Hudson Labs, monitors executions of repeated jobs, such as continuous deployment/ continuous deployment pipelines for software projects.
The CA Agile Central plugin for Jenkins automatically uploads build information to CA Agile Central on a per-project basis and links builds to artifacts (when used with a CA Agile Central VCS connector).
This enables traceability of build to story/defect, build status information, cross-team and historical build trending within CA Agile Central.
Major features include:
- View Jenkins job status by project
- Easily link to Jenkins build page
- Roll up build statuses using project hierarchy
- Build dashboards to view build health and traceability
- Track build history by project and over time
- All of your build status information in one place
- Identify which builds are associated with stories or defects
- Store build history for analytics purposes
- Build custom apps or dashboards to understand:
- What percentage of builds are currently broken
- What is the duration of broken builds
- Which teams are best at keeping builds green
- Jenkins 2.0 or higher
- For story/defect linking:
- CA Agile Central VCS (Subversion, Git, Mercurial) or GitHub connector
- SCM system
- Appropriate Jenkins plugin for SCM system
|Version||End of Support|
|Jenkins 1.642.4 to 1.651.2||N/A|
|Jenkins 1.42 to 1.642.3||12/1/2016|
|Jenkins 1.41 and below; any Hudson version||4/1/2013|
||Jenkins Plugin 4.0.1||5/18/2016|
||Jenkins Plugin 4.0.0||11/16/2015|
||Jenkins Plugin 3.0.6||1/28/2015|
|1.0 - 2.4.1||