The Iteration Dashboard app displays iteration data in several formats, including pie charts, a general health summary, and an advanced burndown chart. View the progress in the iteration broken down by work item type and state.
Three pie charts display in the dashboard:
- Scheduled Work: Displays the count of user stories, defects, and defect suites in each Schedule State.
- Test Cases: Displays the total last verdict count of test cases that are associated with user stories scheduled in the iteration.
- Defects: Display a breakdown of defects scheduled or linked to user stories that are scheduled in the iteration by the State field.
Hover over slices in the pie charts to see a count. Click on a slice to persistently display the count to perform a comparison between the three charts.
Iteration healthThis section computes the health of the iteration based on the percentage of work accepted and the number of days completed in the iteration.
- Good displays when the percentage is greater than or equal to 90.
- At Risk displays when the percentage is greater than or equal to 70 and less than 90.
- Critical displays when the percentage less than 70.
An advanced burndown chart displays next to the pie charts. Bars are color-coded according to schedule state, and an ideal burndown trend line is provided. Hover over a bar to see details on the date and hours or points displayed.
Use the dashboard
Use the Iteration drop-down menu to select past iterations to display in the dashboard. If the app is scoped to view multiple projects that share the same iteration, the dashboard will provide a breakdown of the iteration for each project.
Click the header area directly above the charts to display a key for color-coding in the pie charts:
Use the Auto Height setting to automatically adjust the vertical space of the app based on the amount of visible data.