- The vertical axis represents the accepted work in hours
- The horizontal axis represents the dates
- Completed story points are green bars
- Total scope of work in the iteration is a black line
- Hover over the bars or line to see detailed figures on current and past progress
A burnup app differs from a burndown app in that the burnup includes a scope line that allows you to visualize when work has been added or removed from the project. The chart also represents a more realistic completion date for a project.