Rally has a set of productivity tools for developers and testers that are easy to install and use. See the list below for what is available.
Refer to the following installation guides:
- Rally Connector for Eclipse
- Rally Connector for Visual Studio
- Rally Connector for JDeveloper
|Connector||Features||Quick Install Instructions|
|View & Update your Tasks, Defects, and Stories from within Eclipse. Also store Mylyn contexts and edit Rally artifacts offline.||
1. Click on Help → Software Updates → Find and Install.. from Eclipse.
2. Select Search for new features to install.
3. Click New Remote Site and enter the following URL (depending on your Eclipse and Mylyn versions):
http://www.rallydev.com/integrations/eclipse/update/v3.3/site.xml (Eclipse 3.3)
http://www.rallydev.com/integrations/eclipse/update/v3.4 (Eclipse 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 & 3.7)
|View & Update your Tasks and Defects from within Visual Studio.||Required files can be downloaded from Rally plugin for Microsoft Visual Studio / TFS Installation & User Guide|
|View & Update your Tasks and Defects from within JDeveloper.||
1. From JDeveloper, click on Help Menu and invoke Check for Updates feature.
2. Check the Open Source and Partners Extensions box under Search Update Centers.
3. Select the check box for the Rally Connector for JDeveloper.
4. Restart JDeveloper to complete installation.
© 2014 Rally Software Development Corp | Legal