IBM Rational Team Concert (OpsHub)
OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) allows the cross-functional teams using disparate tools like IBM RTC and CA Agile Central in application development organizations to effectively communicate and collaborate with each other, thus increasing overall team agility, productivity, and efficiency.
OIM supports the synchronization of process templates and all custom entities in IBM RTC to all the possible entities existing in CA Agile Central such as defect, user story, test case, test set, test case result (only write support), and task.
- Supports unidirectional and bidirectional synchronization between IBM RTC and CA Agile Central for all supported entities.
- The synchronization includes the field data, attachments, comments, and issue-relationship traceability.
- Provides deployment options to fit the needs of business, whether On-Premises or on Customer Cloud.
- Fully manageable and functional through the web-based administration tool including defining entities for synchronization between IBM RTC and CA Agile Central.
- Maintains history of both systems. If IBM RTC or CA Agile Central becomes unavailable, it will reflect all transactions that occurred during that time once the system is operational again.
- Provides with templates and ability to define custom mapping between ALM systems to support mapping of fields and linkages.
- Supports number of replication models to support development organization such as master/slave, partitioned ownership, dynamic ownership, peer-to-peer, and custom.
- Proactive conflict management with support for automated conflict resolution.