HP ALM/Quality Center (OpsHub)
OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) allows the cross-functional teams using disparate tools like HP ALM/QC and CA Agile Central in application development organizations to effectively communicate and collaborate with each other, thus increasing overall team agility, productivity and efficiency.
HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM) is a software product targeted at accelerating the delivery of secure, reliable modern applications. It is a combination of a common platform, several key applications, and a dashboard targeted at managing the core lifecycle of applications. ALM focuses on the core lifecycle from design through readiness for delivery to operations. With its powerful test management tool, HP provides wide variety of flexibility and features to effectively write test cases, execute them in different environments, and see run reports.
OIM supports the synchronization of requirement, defect, test suite, test case, test run, design step, run step, cycle, and release in HP ALM/QC to all the possible entities existing in CA Agile Central such as defect, user story, test case, test set, test case result (only write support), and task.
- Supports unidirectional and bidirectional synchronization between HP ALM/QC and CA Agile Central for all supported entities.
- The synchronization includes the field data, attachments, comments, and issue-relationship traceability.
- Provides deployment options to fit the needs of business, whether On-Premises or on Customer Cloud.
- Fully manageable and functional through the web-based administration tool including defining entities for synchronization between HP ALM/QC and CA Agile Central.
- Maintains history of both systems. If any of HP ALM/QC or CA Agile Central becomes unavailable, it will reflect all transactions that occurred during that time once the system is operational again.
- Supports the application of changes to target system in transactions blocks from the source system.
- Provides with templates and ability to define custom mapping between ALM systems to support mapping of fields and linkages.
- Supports the number of replication models to support development organization such as master/slave, partitioned ownership, dynamic ownership, peer-to-peer, and custom.
- Proactive conflict management with support for automated conflict resolution.