Link your Google Apps domain with your CA Flowdock organization to enable new users who sign up with their Google Apps credentials to be automatically added to your CA Flowdock organization. For more information, read the CA Flowdock administration guide.
Note: We recommend you add an email domain to your CA Flowdock organization from the Admin page. This will ensure that users who sign up with their email address (instead of their Google credentials) will also be added to the correct organization.
For a new CA Flowdock organization
- Navigate to www.flowdock.com and click Sign up with Google.
- Allow CA Flowdock to get access to your email address and basic information.
- Select Yes to Connect to Google Apps domain?, and click Confirm.
For an existing CA Flowdock organization
- Open your Account page and open the Admin page under your organization.
- Under Google Apps, click the Connect to Google Apps.
Follow the instructions to link your domain.
Once complete, users who sign up at www.flowdock.com using their Google Apps credentials are added to your CA Flowdock organization.