GitLab is a self-hosted git version control management system, similar to GitHub. You can integrate it with CA Flowdock to receive notifications about commits. These instructions work for both the self-hosted version and GitLab Cloud. Here's how to integrate:
- Select a flow to create a Git source for the GitLab integration.
- Log in to GitLab and open the settings of the project you want to integrate with your flow.
- From the menu on the top of the screen, select Integrations.
- From the Project Services available, find and select Flowdock.
- Enter the token you received from the first step. Ensure the Active checkbox is selected.
- Save your settings. You should now receive messages in your team inbox from GitLab.