The CA Agile Central Community is where users of all types can go to learn, educate, discover and self-serve. When you have a question about CA Agile Central, we are pleased to provide our users and customers access to the CA Agile Central Community.
The Q & A section of the CA Agile Central Community allows you to get answers from a passionate community of customers, partners, and CA Agile Central experts. Feel free to post, answer, like, or follow a question to identify trends and make it easier for others to follow. Here's how:
- Open a browser and go to the CA Agile Central Community at communities.ca.com/community/ca-agile-central.
- In the ASK CA AGILE CENTRAL search box, type your question and click Ask my question.
- Select the Question or Article from the results list that best addresses your question.
- If none of the results address your issue, click Ask the Community (requires login).
- Add more detail to your question in the text area.
- Provide as much relevant information as possible so that your question is answered as quickly as possible.
- Click Post to submit your question to the CA Agile Central Community.
Hover over the best answer (response) to invoke the Best Answer button.
The item will be tagged as Best Answer.