Dependency Status Dashboard #2
The Dependency Status Dashboard app shows dependencies between user stories for a series of upcoming iterations. This assists groups with forecasting potential blocks in the next iteration. Product owners will be able to see what teams they need to talk to about their dependencies.
Dependencies are based on predecessor and successor settings in user stories. Any iterations with a State field value of Planning or Committed will display in the app.
- View a list of any user stories in iterations that have dependencies on other stories or defects
- View the FormattedID, Name, and Plan Estimate values of user stories with dependencies
- View the FormattedID, Name, and Schedule State values of dependent user stories
- View the FormattedID, Name, and Owner values of dependent defects
- Click any of the blue hyperlinks to navigate to an iteration, user story, or defect detail page
- Use the Auto Height setting to automatically adjust the vertical space of the app based on the amount of visible data
- Warning icons will display in the app when:
- A dependency is not yet scheduled
- A defect is associated to a user story or dependency
- A dependency is scheduled too late to start work on the original story
- A dependency is marked as blocked