Build Custom Apps
Our powerful, yet easy to use App SDK 2.1 is supported by a versioned web services API and features a rich component library. Here you can access all historical data to produce custom visualizations and reports, helping your organization achieve optimum productivity and business outcomes.
CA Agile Central’s vibrant App Developer Community is powered by GitHub, which provides a social coding environment for collaborative development and sharing of CA Agile Central Apps. CA Agile Central offers open source access to CA Agile Central Apps both directly from the CA Agile Central Developer Portal as well as GitHub. In addition, a technical forum at Stack Overflow facilitates community discussion of technical questions relating to the usage and customization of CA Agile Central’s Agile ALM platform.
App building resources
- App SDK 2.1 The App SDK 2.1 is our app creation framework, which provides you with app components and tools.
- Web Services API
- Beta: Lookback API
- App SDK 1.0
- Video Playlist: An Intro to Building CA Agile Central Apps
- Getting Started with the App SDK 2.1
- Find your favorite App in our App Catalog - get the source code and start developing.
- CA Agile Central App Builder The CA Agile Central App Builder can be used to create a skeleton CA Agile Central app for use with CA Agile Central's App SDK. You must have node.js installed.
Contribute to code and CA Agile Central apps
- Go to RallyApps on GitHub
GitHub showcases all of our most recent apps. Use GitHub to fork an app and share your changes with the community.
- Standards and Policies for writing and sharing an app.