Bugsnag is a cross-platform crash detection platform. It collects useful diagnostics to help resolve errors and recover from them.
To set up the integration:
- Log in to the Bugsnag dashboard and go to Settings → Notifications.
- Select Flowdock from the Notifications list.
- Copy and paste the desired flow's API token to the Flow API token field. You need to log in to see your flows and API tokens.
- Click the Test Notification link to test that the integration to the desired flow works. If the test is successful, a That worked! notice displays on the Bugsnag page and an example notification will be in your flow.
- Select the types of notifications you want to receive.
- Click Save Notification to complete the integration process.
Your flow should now receive alert notifications from Bugsnag.