The Rally JIRA Rest connector provides bi-directional creation and updates of defects between Rally and JIRA. This provides an efficient means of using a separate defect tracking system without entering information twice.
- Runs five update and copy services:
- Create defect from Rally to JIRA
- Create issue from JIRA to Rally
- Update defect from Rally to JIRA
- Update issue from JIRA to Rally
- Update Rally fields and JIRA fields
- Updates the name, description, state, priority, and owner fields
- Abides by the (default) JIRA Workflow
- Supports proxy servers
- Creates a weblink between the Rally defect and the JIRA issue
See the JIRA Installation & User Guide for information on installing, configuring, and using the connector.