Assembla Workspaces is a suite of tools for agile software teams. It can be configured to send different kinds of notifications to CA Flowdock.
To add webhooks to your Assembla installation:
- From the Admin tab, go to Tools → More → Other → Webhook → Add.
- From the Webhook tab, select the CA Flowdock flow you want to integrate.
You need to log in to view your flows and API tokens.
- Complete the following fields:
- Webhook enabled: checked
- Authentication type: Basic
- Send to this external URL:
- Method: POST
- Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
- In the Post updates about section, select the items you want to receive updates from.
- Click Update.
To verify the setup is complete, create a new test message. If there is an error, Assembla will send an automated e-mail to you and disable the webhook.