There are two ways in which to add users. Administrators can also view which users are registered.
When you administer the security settings to allow to register, users may click the Register link to sign up:
- Select Everyone from the Which users do you want to allow to register? field.
- Click Save Changes.
You may invite one or more users to create an account by sending a registration invitation through email.
To resend or edit an existing invitation, click the Recipients link next to an invitation to resend the invitation.
To create a new invitation:
- Click the Create New Registration Email button to send a new invitation to email addresses that you specify.
- Enter the information needed to create the invitation, then click Send Invites.
To import users:
- Click the Create New Registration Email button.
- Click Import Users to import a list of users from a CSV file.
- Specify the users you wish to invite.
- Click Send Invites to send the invitations.
View who is registered
You may see who registered to join your community as a result of your email invitations.
Find your invitation in the list and click the Recipients link in the row to see a list of people who registered from your invitation.